FAQs University Heights


What are the move in/move out dates?

Please contact the leasing office for availability and one of our team members will be happy to assist you.

2020-2021 Lease Term
8/21/2020 Bulk Move In Day
7/16/2021 Bulk Move In DOut

Back To Questions

Do I have to bring any furniture?

Campus Crossings at University Heights offers fully furnished apartments designed to meet your needs. Feel free to bring anything that might make your apartment more comfortable for yourself.

Back To Questions

What is included in the rent?

The list is long! Our apartments include a complete furniture package; full-kitchens with dishwashers, an extended cable TV package, high-speed Internet, water, sewer, and trash are also included. All residents will also have access to the services provided in our 24-hour Clubhouse.

Back To Questions

Is the community pet friendly?

Campus Crossings at University Heights is a pet friendly community. There are some restrictions, so please contact the office for more detailed information on our pet policy, associated fees along with any other questions you may have. 

Back To Questions

How close is the community to campus?

We are located within walking distance to campus, just one block away from Eller College of Business. 

Back To Questions

Is there parking available?

Obtaining a parking space is on a first come, first served basis and limited spaces are available to residents for a one time fee.

Back To Questions

When is rent due/How do I pay rent?

Rent is due on the 1st of every month; however there is a grace period until the 3rd. On the 4th, rent is considered late and charges will be applied. You can pay online using a debit or credit card, set up an automatic withdrawal, e-check, or pay with a check or money order in the leasing office. Cash is not accepted.

Back To Questions

Do I sign my own lease or with roommates?

Each resident is only responsible for the rent on his/her bedroom – this is referred to as “by the bed” leasing rather than a “joint & several” lease. So, if one resident moves out, the remaining roommates are not responsible for that roommate's rent.

Back To Questions

What if my roommates don't get along or I have issues with my roommates?

Sometimes this happens. Great people sometimes can’t live together for whatever reason. We’ve got you covered. Residents are able to transfer, dependent on availability (a transfer fee may apply).

Back To Questions

What if I have a maintenance issue or need in my apartment?

Non-emergency service requests (choose whichever option works best for you):

• Submit a Service Request online using the Resident Portal. (click MAINTENANCE under RESIDENTS on the website to set up an account). Follow the prompts to complete the service request.

• Call the office and speak with a Campus Apartments team member or leave a message if your call is after the office is closed.

For emergency situations (water leaks, and toilet back-up's, AC or Heating issues during weather extremes, non-functioning refrigerators, electrical outages, gas leaks and fire):

Call the leasing office. We have someone available 24/7.

Back To Questions

What furniture is provided and what is included in the kitchens?

We offer fully furnished apartments. In those apartments you will find a lounge chair, sofa, coffee table, end table, entertainment center, and a high-top table with seating for two. Bedrooms are furnished with a desk, dresser, end table, and a full-size bed. Kitchens include a refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, disposal, and microwave.

Back To Questions

How do I receive mail and packages?

Mail - Resident mail is delivered by the US Postal Service to your assigned mailbox. At move-in, you will receive a mailbox key. When you move-out, if you want to have your mail forwarded, you will need to complete a Change of Address Form with the local US Post Office.

Packages - The property will accept packages and they can be retrieved during the property’s business hours with proper ID.

Back To Questions

What do I need to bring to my apartment?

You should contact your roommates prior to moving-in to coordinate the common area furnishings and items such as; televisions, sound systems, trash cans, plates, silverware, cups, pots & pans, etc. For your own bedroom and personal space, you will need to bring your bath and personal products as well as a shower curtain & hooks, bath mats, towels, linens, pillows, and whatever else will help create your home away from home.

Back To Questions

Is there insurance coverage in the event of a fire, theft or natural causes? Does my lease provide coverage for my belongings?

Residents or guest's personal property and vehicles are not insured under the apartment lease agreement. We do require that all residents provide proof of insurance against loss or damage due to fire, theft, vandalism, rain, water, criminal negligent acts of others or any other cause. You can purchase a Renter's Insurance policy for a modest annual fee or your parent's home-owner's policy may provide coverage. Of course, you may also obtain coverage through the property’s sponsored provider. Please ask the Leasing Office for more information.

Back To Questions